Memory Care Amenities
Reflections is a full-service residence offering vast amenities tailored to seniors with memory impairment. We offer twenty-four hour personal care, customized to meet the needs of each resident.
Small Community Setting
This community features 13 beautiful apartments all in a secured wing on the first floor of Shorewood Commons. We also offer the option of companion living. The Reflections community is for seniors age 55 and better.
Memory Care Features
- Daily life actvities that tap into residents' past experiences and give them feelings of success
- Full-time Director of Memory Care
- 24 hours a day/7 days per week home health staff, specifically assigned and trained to meet the needs of our memory care residents
- Three nutritious meals per day served in the family style dining room
- Family-centered programs keep loved ones involved in the resident's care plan
- Music and memory certified
Home Health Services
Scheduled nursing and personal care services are available on a contracted basis through Comfort Health, our on-campus agency.